Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Jam 4 Man

  1. #11
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    I really dig saul, Black Stacey is an awesome song, you can see a lot of his style in Year Zero, more agressive though. When I saw NIN in Atlanta, The Dresden Dolls opened, which was awesome to say the least, I could sit and look at Amanda Palmer in her get up all day long.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">played it that night, which im pretty sure they didn't..
    </div></div>

    If you're talking about Desperate Thirst For A Cigarette, they did play it. I think it was one of the first ones. I'm talking to a guy trying to get a video copy of the Clutch show, I'll try to see if he has the openers.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #13
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    Im really looking forward to my first Clutch show, if I dont hear The Regulator, The Soapmakers and most of all Drink to the Dead, I will be midly upset, lol.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    I couldn't wait for Saul to finish up...lol...I wasn't crazy about that to say the least...acted polite and listened tho
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    Anything is better than when I had to sit through Death Cab for Cutie at the Pearl Jam show, Death Cab is by far, by farrrrrr THE worst band I have ever heard in my entire life. Their fans were chanting Death Cab and pumping their fists and I was like, wow, maybe they have poeteintial, I neglected to not they were skinny emo kids, then the band (if you call it that) came out and I was bored, laughed some, and was just overall amazed at how bad of a group they are.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im really looking forward to my first Clutch show, if I dont hear The Regulator, The Soapmakers and most of all Drink to the Dead, I will be midly upset, lol. </div></div>

    You've got about an 80-90% chance for Regulator, a 30-50 % chance for Soapmakers, and 0 for Drink To The Dead.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    You must have went to Asheville....even worse...I drove all the way to Cleveland last May for a PJ show and got to watch my morning jacket...shew...that was a crazy trip tho..we left out at 2:30 am that friday night (actually sat. morning)...stopped in Canton cuz we say the Pro Football hall of fame beside the road..then drove til we hit lake erie and went to the R&R Hall of Fame..then got drunk at the Hard Rock in Cleveland...went straight from there to see PJ..and drove straight back and got back in Wise County at 11 am sunday morning...craziness
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    really? Why no Drink to the Dead?
    Thas my favorite Clutch song to be honest, of course with any good band your not gonna be upset with their play list.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">really? Why no Drink to the Dead?
    Thas my favorite Clutch song to be honest, of course with any good band your not gonna be upset with their play list. </div></div>

    They played it a few times on the PRF tour and that's it. You can go to pro-rock.com and look at setlists, you won't find that on any though. Most of the setlists on this tour consist of nothing before Blast Tyrant. I've got a couple good acoustic versions of that song if you want it.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam 4 Man

    Yeah man, Id love to hear those.

    Do they ever play any cover songs? Ill admit, Im one for covers, I like hearing people do other peoples songs, the change in the music and vocal styles often appeal to me.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •